Mission Statement

I had thought about making a mission statement after my tutorial so I can be prepared for my interviews with stakeholders. Getting my words together was quite difficult, but I knew that making a mission statement would be good for me to get myself together. The feeling of being secured.  Richie did mention to make one for Stakeholder and one for family. My mission statement for family is quite difficult for me as of the language barrier, however I will ask my aunt to help me translate.

Mission Statement for Stakeholders

My research project is based on Traditional and Religious Rituals. I want to be able discover and create awareness of why rituals have changed over time. I have discovered that past generations believe in clergy (known as priest), who are known as advice givers on religion. However with times changing generations have begun Questioning Clergy men and their knowledge. I would like to understand why this change has happened now and what had occurred for everyone to question believes that generations before has blindly believe. Should we still believe in a clergy or shouldn’t? With my creative skills I want to be able to showcase, the journey of rituals changing through time and generations, answer these questions.